Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another full day!

Well I'm stuffed again today!  I tried the veggie burger... I wasn't very impressed.  It tasted too much like the fake grilled seasoning and just wasn't very good.  I did eat half of it though.  I probably won't be eating the other patty I have though.  Maybe I should try another flavor or brand.

I also went to visit the nutritionist today!  It was just a basic information first visit, which I have to kind of say I didn't really learn anything new.  He did, however, point me to a great website I've started using to track my meals and my nutrition intake!  Here's my personal log...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/CsMom2010

So I won't put my daily meals here unless they're something special.  I did have a great "salad" with dinner tonight! I sautéed some portabello mushrooms with fresh spinach and olive oil, salt & pepper and mmmm mmmm mmm it was DELISH!!!  I ate the whole pan for myself lol!  And I was able to get 67 grams of protein in today!

I did have a craving for meat this afternoon.  After my appointment it was lunch time, and I was driving past sonic.  I was VERY tempted to go in for a big juicy cheeseburger with some tots and sweet tea!  Moments like these make me doubt I'll be able to make it a month.  Plus after talking to the nutritionist I realize I was eating way too much meat, but making good selections at which kinds of meat to eat.  I ate leaner meats and stayed away from the high fat content meats, I just ate way too much of them.  I'm not going to lie, it's only 2 days in and I'm already looking forward to March first lol.  But I am proud that I have been able to incorporate new things into my diet already, and have found great places to get fresh local produce for cheap.  I've also found a place that will supply us with grass fed meat for a low price as well, so I look forward to using them in the future.  I love living in a big city where these types of things are available!

No comments:

Post a Comment